Want to know the best books on intentional living so you can make this year the best year of your life?
These are the best books I have read on intentional living.
What are The Best Books on Intentional Living?
1. Intentional Living: Choosing a Life that Matters by John C. Maxwell
This book is a good book on intentional living for beginners because it touches on how to live more intentionally and teaches readers how to set goals and become more purposeful in life.
2. Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
This is an excellent book on creativity. It teaches you to learn to say no and focus on the essential things in life to achieve success and fulfillment.
3. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
This book is an excellent intentional living book because it teaches people how to simplify their lives by decluttering their homes and learning to organize their stuff. She also has a wonderful show on Netflix.
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Powerful Lessons in Personal Change” by Stephen R. Covey
One of the most famous books in this list, Covey has written many books on personal development, and this one is an excellent read for anyone wanting to learn to live a more purposeful and intentional life.
5. Walden by Henry David Thoreau
The classic book by one of my favorite writers. Henry David Thoreau explores his experiences living in a small cabin in the woods and how he contemplated the idea of living intentionally and the benefits of a simpler life.
6. The One Thing, The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan is one of my all-time favorite books. I read this back when I was working as a Realtor, and it changed my way of looking at things. This book helps you to focus on one thing at a time. Great book!
7. The Art of Possibility Transforming Professional and Personal Life by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
This book is an interesting one. It offers a fresh perspective on how intentional living can help you muster up an abundance mindset. It gives you ideas or practical tools for achieving personal ad professional goals.
8. The Minimalist Home A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life by Joshua Becker
This book helps the readers to focus on minimalism and find joy in what matters the most in life.
9. The Untethered Soul The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
This book explores the idea of intentional living by encouraging people to cultivate more self-awareness with their thoughts and emotions and learn to detach from the ego to start experiencing more freedom and fulfillment.
There it is, my list of 9 best books on intentional living that you can start reading to create a more intentional life. I hope you found this list helpful, and let me know in the comments if you have read these books and how they have impacted your life.
Leave a Reply